Dr. Kulkarni is a licensed physician in New York City and has been an avid practitioner of meditation, spirituality, and mind-body medicine for over 10 years. She created this site to provide insight and information that will give people tools to learn more about themselves and how to create the life they want. She often quotes from Abraham Hicks, Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie, Sanskrit texts, and others.
Dr. Kulkarni is a contributing author for and has published articles on Intent.com, Beliefnet, and several other health and wellness sites. She hopes this site will inspire and empower people to live their best life.
About Leveraging Thought:
If you’re new to metaphysics and the Law of Attraction, here are some basic principles to help you get started:
- Everything is energy, which is at its root core, vibration (physical matter is made of atoms, which can be broken down into individual quarks, which are basically vibrating units of energy).
- Everything that you see around you is made up of energy – including light, sound, and physical matter. Thoughts are also a powerful form of energy. All energy vibrates at different frequencies, and the energy of your thoughts creates a literal vibrational force field around you, that attracts similar energy and physical circumstances, people, places, and events to you at all times.
- You are a Non-physical, pure, positive energy source (or soul or God) that is focused in a physical form.
- In this physical form, you are literally creating your own reality through the power of your thoughts, intentions, and emotions. Emotions of love, joy, passion, and enthusiasm vibrate with high frequency and attract similar circumstances. Emotions such as hate, jealousy, anger, and depression take you lower and lower on the vibrational scale of emotions, and then attract more of the same negative energy into your life.
- The pure, positive Energy source which you come from (and is your essential nature) comprises the Universal mind (or God or Universe). This universal mind is constantly coordinating everything in your favor in ways that your conscious mind cannot understand. The goal is to align your thoughts, feelings, and actions in a way that gets into the flow of this universal, life-giving energy stream which is the core of who you are.
- The basis of your life is pure freedom. The purpose of your life is pure joy.